Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spring time

I don't want to jinx it, but spring weather has seemed to finally start to arrive. I couldn't be happier. I sip my sweet leaf mint and honey tea while reading my book on Charles Manson, and somewhat study for my Spanish test tomorrow. I'm at work, and even though I would rather be outside like everyone else, the quiet peacefulness that is around me right now is pure gold.

I can't wait to wear shorts, buy new spring clothes/shoes, and drive with my window down, and not wear winter clothes. I also can't wait to get some sun on my legs because they are just straight up white right now. There's nothing wrong with that, but when my arms and face are slightly tan, the off balance really irks me.

I have test and such coming up, and I've decided that Every time I do well, I will reward myself with something in my cart on Etsy. I will forever wish to be as creative or devoted to put stuff up on etsy. I want to be able to sell things, not really for money, but because I get super excited when I buy something from etsy, and I would want someone else to have that same feeling when they buy something from me. That's a side project I plan on starting this year, at least put the thought together.

In other news, they are making a FiOS movie, and it basically means a feels fest for me. I will only watch that movie once. Just like Perks of being a wallflower. Also Silver Linings Playbook is pure brilliance and everyone should watch it. Jennifer Lawrence is so great, and I wish I was her in the movie, not really the crazy/Bradley loving part, but her being. She acted so well, and the diner scene was my fave.

Oh, and my 14 punk rock feels came back to me yesterday since Fall Out Boy is now off hiatus, and released a song, video, and your dates. Um excuse me, how did they do all that with NO ONE noticing? Like really. The song was lackluster, like their last few albums, and the video was wierd because it featured 2chainz but he didnt rap or anything he was just setting precious FOB things on fire. But anyways, the fan girl inside of me found its way out of me for a hot minute.

Cheers to being stable school wise, financially, and socially.

No comments:

Post a Comment