Thursday, February 14, 2013

Studious.

I'm feeling quite studious. I haven't done anything school related except sit in class for about a week. My mind is turning into mush. I need to think. I need to challenge myself. It's one of the reasons why I like learning. So this weekend I will be playing catch up and get back on track.

I can't wait for this month to be over so the prototype of my little project can be revealed. I'm still unsure if I want to post it here, since I want my anonymity to remain. I don't think my face will be on it, but I know some of my friends, my workplace, and some of my family will be. Maybe next month it will contain none of the above. I've already skipped a few days of this month, but as I've explained, it's a prototype. In all seriousness, I'm just testing out this app I bought. It's just a month long process.

My challenge for all of you today is to really use your brain today. Explore the depths and see just how brilliant you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment