Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bitter.

As expected, my friend is turning crazier, and bitter. She finally ended this relationship thing she had that she had been freaking out about.

"Do you consider us a couple?"
"yes?"
"oh."

long story short, everyone thought they were a couple but her, and she was too scared to ask about it. So they ended. Now she's in her place, alone, with no roommates, and no long distance boyfriend. So, she's constantly "ugh"-ing about him to me, and so forth. So I constantly ask her, "Do you want to be with him? If you do, then do it." She just goes "ugh, no."

THEN DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM. DON'T REPLY TO HIM.

Then she goes on about how she's alone, and going to be alone, and how she wants someone now, and how she needs to go on okcupid, and now now now now.

alright homegirl. Let's get a few things straight.

  • YOU ended it with HIM.
  • YOU are 20 years old, not 50, in a big city. You are going to find someone, be fucking patient.
  • Your desperate attitude is NOT cute.
  • Rebounds don't help ANYONE in the end, you fucking horndog.
  • I am thousands of miles away, I don't know what you want me to do about it.
All this, was expected.

Then, the second part of my prophecy comes true. The bitterness.

Yes, that is my boyfriend you heard in the background. He is playing a video game or something, while I am doing homework. No we are not being "cute" we are literally doing our own thing, just in the same place. So that gives  you no reason to "fucking hate us". When I insult him on facebook, it is not foreplay, it is me telling him to think before he types. We are not horndogs. I see him 1.5 days a week. I'm sorry if you suddenly think it's "fucking annoying" just because you're not "with" someone. It's really hard for me to tell someone off, since I get angry really easily, and I stay angry for a long ass time. (A Taurus trait I'm not too fond of.)

It's rarely possible for someone to be truly happy for me these days, since almost everyone I know is a selfish bitch.

1 comment:

  1. Oh b-ones. You know traits about your sign, lmao. A girl after my own heart! Sorry about your friend. Sucks when they can't contain their unhappiness.

    ReplyDelete