Tuesday, February 19, 2013

(relax)


Here are some things from UO that I am going to buy because I just really feel the need for retail therapy. It's just been that long period of time, where If I don't buy clothes, I'm going to snap. I also bought a moto jacket too, but these are the things I'm excited about. Yay for President's Day sales and free shipping. One thing I hate is how easy it is to buy on their website, I don't have to enter my card info or anything. This can go bad if someone got my info, but it's highly unlikely because I make my passwords so cryptic and ridiculous anyways.

I realized that I need to let go of my stresses once in a while. Its like when you hold a glass of water. It's not heavy, unless you have Spongebob arms, but the longer you hold something, it makes your arm tired, and it just feels heavy. I feel the same way about stress. The longer I dwell on it, stay up late thinking about it, it just gets worse and worse. I realized that today when I was writing down my weekly to-do list. So I stopped, bought some peace tea, and I'm going to drink it to the point where I'm going to have to leave class to pee. But anyway, the feeling of not being stressed is fantastic. Although I have lots to do, I feel confident I will finish it all in a timely manner. If not, then life moves on, and I doubt I will remember that I forgot to write an article review 20 years from now anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment