Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Kind souls.

Tomorrow I have to work for someone at work because she has strep. Lovely. I usually enjoy my Thursday afternoons off, by doing homework, getting ahead, and taking a long, nice shower. But, I can't be selfish, and I need the money, so I can pay off this car. (And buy books.)

I know it will be worth it next payday, when I have 35 hours on it, as opposed to 15, but they don't even pay me that much higher than minimum wage, and their checks have been bouncing off the walls lately, so I'm kind of indifferent. Usually, I'm a very hard worker. I still am, but I've slacked. I bring homework, and my kindle, and I just do my thing. I stop about an hour and half before closing, so I can actually do my shit, but I like to feel like I'm somewhat rebellious.

I'm actually really excited for this weekend, because I get to sleep in on a Saturday. A WEEKEND! I mean, I work the next day, which blows, but eh. I'm going to soak up as much time as I can enjoying this blissful weekend. I'm going to get a lot done, and I'm going to have a good time.

I've been told lately that I'm not so kind, when it comes down to it. Let's be honest, the girl who told me isn't an angel either, and she probably is my bad influence. And telling my boyfriend no isn't mean, it's keeping him in line. I would really enjoy it if people would stop comparing me and my boyfriend to their relationship, but it is what it is. So, I'm trying to be kinder. When someone in class says a stupid comment, I laugh to myself, write it down for later references, and that's it. I don't wonder what his or her everyday life is and what she probably does and doesn't think.

I'm also trying to eat healthier, mainly because I feel like I'm surrounding by people who are constantly sick. The flu, strep, you name it. And not just class and work, like people I hang out with on the regular, people I LIVE with. I've been trying to boost my immune system and drinking Emergen-C's (Which are so freaking nasty bleh) because of course my throat was getting sore, so I ate healthy all day, and did home remedies, and now I'm fine. I cannot afford to get sick. If you are sick, please stay away from me. just because your doctor says you are only contagious for 24 hours doesn't mean on the 25th hour you can hug me and hold on to me and kiss my forehead. (She shows her love for everything by touch, she's one of those).

So because of this, my obsession with food starts. No, I'm not going to reject a good burger or whatever, because I'm not changing my diet, I'm just adding things to it. Like blueberries, salad mix that I will actually eat, not just let it rot in my fridge, and potato bread. That bread fascinates me. It doesn't mold as fast as regular bread, it's softer, and it contains whole wheat flour, not just wheat flour. I also bought lots of cheese, because I really put that on almost anything I eat. I also bought expensive juice, like naked juice and bolthouse farms juice. I am going to drink a small glass of the protien one in the morning, and one small glass during the day. This is only because my pretentious biology teacher is a health freak, and through science and powerpoints pretty much explained that you need protien in the morning to fully function to "your full potential" I thought it was bullshit, but one day I actually had eggs and I did fantastic that day in all my classes, and I wasn't nodding my head to sleep, like I usually do. But I don't have time to cook breakfast every morning, and I don't want to eat usually. So a class of juice will suffice. If it actually works, I will continue.

I've also realized today that my writing has not been up to par. I've been so unhappy with 2013, and it has just been bringing me down. I promise I will post my lolla part 2 post and my sex post, I literally get writer's block and it kills me.


No comments:

Post a Comment