Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Purge.

for the next two days, I'm off of work. I got my school shiz figured out, so those days are mine. Although I'm upset because my best friend constantly laughs at my relationship because it's "cheesy", which is hilarious because she is obviously blind to what her relationship is, I'm going to start my four day purge, and give no fucks about what anyone says about me or someone I care about, ever.

By purge, I mean the following:
  • clothes
  • shoes
  • old notebooks
  • everything inside my desk
  • people
  • food in the pantry, and fridge
  • computer memory
  • phone memory
  • trash
  • unused items
why go through all of this? Well it's simple. I want a simple life, I want to not have anything, yet have everything I've ever wanted. I already do. I have all the materialistic things I could want, within reason, good people in my life, and good health. But, I have too much shit. I can't wait to go through this major purge, so I can start this year a new. I'm on a resolution high, since I painted my room, and already finished a book (My minimum is 12 a year.) I also want to eat healthy for a week, to do a mini detox, and to boost my immune system. Only a week though, because I have this awesome coupon for Smashburger. Also, if my life and room are more organized, with this important semester coming up, I can focus completely on school, without all these distractions. I'm also going to set up payment plans, to myself, so that I can get a new car, which is also a resolution of mine. I know it's a little late to be preparing for such things, but I'm so busy these days, and life has been extra weird and unique to me, that instead of doing what I'm supposed to be doing, I'm re telling a story to someone about something stupid, like how that guy with the nachos was trying to talk to us at that bar, while I fell asleep (that's for another post, another day).

No comments:

Post a Comment