Friday, January 18, 2013

Yeah I slip, I'm still an animal.






There was a time when my world was filled with darkness
then I stopped dreaming
now I'm supposed to fill it up with something





I feel like this year so far has completely sucked, and that nothing is going right at all. Only one person makes me feel better, but I can only see him two days a week. I'm super stressed about my car, it's fucking hole in it, the engine not starting, and the fact that I need to buy a new car within the next week, and my parents aren't wiling to help me. My friends don't believe that I don't have money, which is annoying, since their families have money. I also need a reliable car to get to work, at 6 in the fucking a.m., school, and I need to desperately start applying for internships for my dual degree. Everyone wants me to visit them in some state far away that costs money. I am broke as a joke. I'm sick of my lackluster jobs. I just want money for books to fill my book shelf, and a car that functions. I'm trying my best to keep up with friends, when honestly, I just want to be alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment