Monday, January 7, 2013

year in review thus far

2013 has really been quite an adventure for me so far, and it's only been one week. Let's just recap of what has happened.

  • Jan 1: Worked at 7 am, played a 3 hour game of Monopoly with my mother, for her birthday, got cleverly kidnapped to the other college town by my friends, snuck into a place I shouldn't be in, and pretty much had an episode, that could equal public embarassment.
  • Jan 2: Worked at 7 am, after my episode the night before, went to a friend's house to watch a movie, and her mother backed into my car, which now looks more ratchet, since there is a hole on the side now.
  • Jan 3: Worked at 7 am, couldn't get an estimate on my car, but I had a Which Wich Oreo shake. Watched the Time Traveler's Wife and got confused. (this day wasn't so eventful).
  • Jan 4: Worked both jobs, and was pleasantly surprised by my boyfriend, so I wouldn't have to be alone in the most boring white walls known to man. I also got caught up on American Horror Story.
  • Jan 5: Painted my room part 1
  • Jan 6: Finished painting my room. Beautiful dinner, with one of the most beautiful people that I know.
  • Jan 7: Work at 4:45, napped, finished The Fault in Our Stars
    • That book is so wonderful, even though it makes me want to sit and cry because I can't even imagine keeping myself together if the person I so deeply loved had the life of Augustus Waters. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I guess that's about it. I mean this beats last year, where all I did was work, and get lonely, but still. I've accomplished one resolution: Painting my room. I've also finished a book, so on to the next one. I plan on reading Looking For Alaska. John Green, you are becoming one of my favorite authors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment