Sunday, January 27, 2013

Today, I can't help but be thankful that January is almost over. Not once was I stress-free this month, not at all. But, things are looking up. I got a car, that works, except now I'm 4000 dollars in debt, so that's no fun, but what is being a college student without living that poor life.

Now, i'm trying to do homework, and I can't concentrate. It's probably because I'm not at my house, I hear Phineas and Ferb in the background, and my boyfriend is legit singing to himself, in spanish. He's so weird.

I'm so sick of winter weather, clothes, etc. I love my boots, so slightly chilly is okay, but I'm sick of wearing my big ass ratchet winter coat everywhere. I want to wear multiple thin layers, not thick sweaters. I'm over my scarves. I'm over seeing Uggs everywhere and playing the Ugg game. (The game is that if you see real legit uggs, you punch the other person playing, and keep score. The mall is the best arena.)

I plan on getting ahead in school, being super frugal with my money, and waiting for the school year to be over so that I can go shopping again. Speaking of shopping, I won my job's version of employee of the month. It's weird to think that being sarcastic and not talking to anyone equals great work ethic, but I honestly think it's because everyone else is super lazy, and that they could feel me wanting to quit. They do know how to reel me back in, but I never shop there anyways, so i'm sure that money will last me a long time.

I also got a little more of my refund back, and I want to buy a kindle. I want to add to my book collection, and have another for my kindle. I want to read magazines on it too. I don't know why, but I really want one. It's strange for me to want materialistic things.

Anyways, enough about what I want, because once I start, I start to get selfish, and that's not a way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment