Saturday, January 19, 2013

rantrantrant

Today, I had planned to go pay my bills, do most of my homework, run errands, clean out my car, and go get some groceries, all after work.

Well, what happened? After work, I drove 5 minutes away to pay my internet bill, and when I got back to my car, it wouldn't start. AGAIN. I'm so sick of this.

First, my car has a hole, then my first solution is to get it fixed. Well the lazy ass people didn't call me so now my hole is BIGGER. Then I say, fuck it, give me the money. The money still isn't here yet. WHY.

Then, I say, I'm going to get a new car. Then what happens? oh yeah, BOTH my jobs cut my hours by 60%. So basically I'm making lunch money. Lovely.

So now, my car is still at the internet place, and I didn't park too well thinking that I would be out of there in a jiffy. It's full of my purge to go to Goodwill. I might have to take the car my friend was driving, since she goes back to her school on Monday. Which is cool I guess, I get a newer car. But, then I will owe her family all this money I don't have. Also her car is longer than mine, and bigger and I'm scared I'm going to crash it or hit something. I feel like I'm driving a semi, even though it's not even that much bigger.

If I don't take that car, her dad won't sell me another, because he doesn't want to give me a shitty car, which is understandable. But then I will be carless and who wants to pick up someone to take to work at 6 am? no one. I will also have to walk to school, and blah blah blah. Living life like I was in high school again. Walking everywhere, bumming rides, while everyone else has a car and a license.

The peachy part is this: I told my parents, and they could care less. My dad just stated that I should probably get a new car. Well no shit, father, thank you.  Thank you for your kind words, your ancient wisdom, and high education. You bought me this little thing, with broken lights and a broken windshield, and I paid to get it repaired so I get take the driving test, at 18, since I wasn't allowed/couldn't afford it at 16, already, so thank you for your help - goodbye. Haven't talked to him since. It's been 19 days. Unphased.

My mother, my sweet, sweet mother. She did what she always does. Stress me out, and turn the attention on her. She made me repeat the story three times, got mad, and then said that she is getting a loan from the bank so she can get a newer car. Thanks mom for helpin a girl out, like really. She doesn't even care what happens, and because she knows that without a car, I can't go anywhere, which is what she likes. She'd prefer me to be carless and walk everywhere, just so I will probably stay at home. Whatever.

So I go home to my unclean room, filled with my unclean homework. I go take a shower and my lazy roommate takes one too, so I get an ice cold shower. I didn't even finish. I just jumped out.

This has been the worst/best day ever and I'm so annoyed. Today was supposed to be so productive, and I got nothing done, and not even by procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment