Monday, December 31, 2012

2013.

odd numbered year probably equals an odd year, but then again, when isn't my life odd?

Here are some resolutions that I plan on doing that I probably won't accomplish. Yay for setting high goals, only to achieve less than half. That's life, you know.


  • Exercise. Yes, this may be a shock to those of you who know me. I try my hardest to not have to do exercise. I don't like it. It's a waste of time for me, and there are other things to be doing, eating, etc. But, although I have a small figure, I am extremely out of shape. I need to be in shape if I want that federal "in the field" job. So, I will start with walks, and see where it takes me.
  • I'm going to play music more. Whether it be my guitar or a piano, I'm going to play it.
  • This is going to be strange, but the minimalist in me is strong right now, but I want to expunge my closet and start a new. I've spent about 3 years of my life buying different styles of clothes trying to decide what style I want. To be honest, I still don't know. But I know that my life would be easier if I had everything in black, white, gray, some tans/browns, and denim. That's it. I don't need too much color, I really don't now, but I'm going to make it simple. I mean, walking around in black on black, but in really cute styles, not just a t shirt and jeans. Does that make sense to anyone? I don't know what's come over me, but that's what I want. 
  • Eat healthier, and cook more. This list is starting to look like my list from last year.
  • Read more books. Start a serious collection.
  • Save up at least $5000 for a down payment on a car that isn't a POS.
I can't really think of any, but those seem to be the big ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment