Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Not so Christmas Playlist.

I have taken 5 finals so far, and I have one left for tomorrow. Am I studying? I should be. But anyways. I've decided, in light of my new iTunes, and how iCloud totally destroyed my perfected library, I'm going to post some things I have been listening to lately. Most of it's old, since I usually just stick to the same stuff until I find something I love. And by few, I mean whole albums, with a few singles. I feel like people are already judging me, because isn't this the time of year I should be posting about my favorite version of Deck the Halls? Or about how Mariah Carey's infamous Christmas song reminds me every year that she does in fact still exist. You have to forgive me, I work in a retail store, where each year, the music just gets worse and worse, and becomes the bane of my existence. I still love the holidays, but the music? eh.

Albums
1. Kanye Presents G.O.O.D Music Cruel Summer - Various Artist (Kanye West)
2. Two Conversations - Appleseed Cast
3. Deja Entendu - Brand New (This is my most played album on my whole iTunes.)
4. All of a Sudden, I Miss Everyone - Explosions in the Sky
5. Hurry Up, We're Dreaming - M83
6. Babel - Mumford and Sons
7. Gossamer - Passion Pit

Songs
1. Hello, I'm in Delaware - City and Colour
2. Montezuma - Fleet Foxes
3. What's It Feel Like to Be a Ghost - Taking Back Sunday
4. Ronan - Taylor Swift (Don't judge me, this is actually the song that gives all her credibility back, in my opinion)
5. Hey Thanks - The Wonder Years

I've been playing these songs to get me out of bed to go to work, class, and even when I study. Now that I look at my playlists, I listen to a vast array of music. Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment