Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Dem feels.

Over this past year, I have kept many personal things bottled up. I keep them bottled up because I don't like confrontation. I don't like confrontation because when people say things to me that are stupid, I get very upset.  I get upset because I think that the person I'm speaking to is thinking that I'm stupid, which I am definitely not. I don't like getting upset because I'm a Taurus, and when we get mad, we stay mad.

Well, today, I couldn't handle it anymore, and let out some things that have been kept inside my mind for so long. I mean, I let them out occasionally, like small references, or I practice what I'm going to say in the car when I'm driving alone. If you ever see me driving alone and talking to myself, you know why.

In reality, I only let out the parts that weren't hurtful to the person I was talking to. I could tell she felt bad, and it made the situation better simply because I had mentioned it. Sometimes it's hard to decide when to let out these feels you have, and where, and even why. Is it even worth it? I mean, will something horrible be the outcome? I decided that I didn't care what the outcome was, because it was making me so upset, even though it shouldn't.

So, the lessoned learned here is, be truthful, and not hateful, so that your mind will be at ease for a while, while humbling someone else's.

Geez that sounds totally lame, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment