Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Back to black.

"And we sing this morning, that wonderful and grand old message. I don't know about you, but I never get tired of it. Number ninety-nine: Just. As. I. Am."

I took a long hiatus and went on a deleting spree, that I don't even remember doing. But, I've decided to be back. I mean I only had one follower to read this piece of shit, called my rambles, but she's about as opinionated as me, and the whole point of writing is to write, not so much as thousands of people seeing it, especially if it's personal thoughts.

So. Even though I have a huge, and I mean HUGE week full of projects due, but, I'm still gonna write. What brought me back to this simple website? Well. I've been spending a little time with someone who makes me ultimately happy. And he decided that since we both say such great one liners, we should start putting them in a notebook. So I dug out my old moleskins, which I hid, when I went on my trip to Chicago/Lollapalooza (Which I wish never ended, since that was the best vacation of my life), so that my roommates wouldn't even try to look at them. I also changed my computer password to the one I use at work, which only my managers and me and one other girl knows. I'm paranoid, I know. But I trust no one. Anywhore, back to my story. I started looking through my old moleskines, and remembered how I used to love to write. This 18 hour semester has been killer, and I've forgotten all about writing, except when it comes to lab write ups and essays in espaƱol. So, I'm going to start writing again.

For the past three months my friendships haven't been so great, and I have no idea why. If someone doesn't want to talk to me, that's fine, I will give them space. But sometimes, a girl just needs somewhere to put her thoughts, you know? So thus, reason number two of why I'm back.

Reason number three? Well, there isn't one really. I'm just trying to do things again that made me happy. Because I've realized that happiness makes life easier. It's up to me if I want to be happy, not anyone else. I can't just sulk around because someone didn't or did something to me. So I made a list of things that made me happy, and writing was one of them. Clothes, food, and music are also on that list. So, a few weeks ago, I picked up my guitar again. I haven't played in two years, especially since I moved out, because all I do is work. I wish I had my piano here, but I don't. I still practice in my mind though.

So to old and new, welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment